No. You do get all of that content, but you don't watch on the individual apps for each service. With AMC+, it's all in one place.
So where do you watch? The same place you subscribed.
If you subscribed via...
- amcplus.com: use the AMC+ apps
for all others...
- Apple TV channels: use the Apple TV app
- Amazon Prime Video channels: use the Prime Video app
- The Roku Channel: use the app called The Roku Channel
- DirecTV: use the DirecTV app or TV On Demand menu
- Dish: use the Dish app or TV On Demand menu
- Xfinity: use the Xfinity app or TV On Demand menu
- Sling: use the Sling app
- YouTube TV: use the YouTube TV app
All AMC+ content will be there, in one place. Just find the AMC+ section of your video provider's app.
(Your AMC+ sign-in credentials will not work on the individual apps for Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited and AMC.)