It depends on how you subscribed―please see below.
If You Subscribed Directly from AMC
You can watch on:
Comcast Xfinity X1, Flex, and XClass set-top boxes *
*Not currently supported on the ad-tier plan
If You Subscribed as a premium channel through Apple, Amazon Prime or Roku
You need to use your subscription provider's app to access AMC+ content within their system.
For the most up-to-date list of supported devices, check your subscription provider:
- Apple TV: https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/
- Prime Video: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GKE2YYEA6GB62ULS
- The Roku Channel: https://support.roku.com/en-gb/article/115012374788
If You Subscribed through your TV provider
- Please visit your TV provider's website or contact their support team for more information about what devices they support.
- Some TV providers also allow their customers to use their login on AMC's own website and apps. (Click here for more info.)