How do I cancel in The Roku Channel?
Modified on: Mon, 23 Aug, 2021 at 7:14 PM
On a Roku Device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight The Roku Channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for The Roku Channel.
- Manage subscriptions to see a list of all Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel.
- Select AMC+.
- Select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access the content and services.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
On the Web
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under the Manage account section, click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- Look under Current Subscriptions.
- Find AMC+
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel a subscription.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
For Additional Assistance
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.