Cancel by managing your account wherever you subscribed. See below for all options.
Streaming Video Platforms (add-on channels)
Click here if you subscribed in Apple TV Channels
Click here if you subscribed in Amazon Prime Video Channels
When you subscribe in the AMC+ app, your subscription and payment are managed by the device's app store―Apple, Google Play, Amazon, Roku etc.
Amazon (Fire TV, Firestick, Fire Cube)
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign in with your Amazon account information.
- Find the subscription for AMC+, and select Actions.
- Choose "Cancel your subscription"
Apple (iPhone, iPad and Apple TV purchases)
- Open Settings on Apple device.
- Go to Users and Accounts > [account name] Subscriptions and select AMC+.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription.
Google Play (Android phones and tablets, Android TV)
On a Roku Device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight AMC+.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
On the Web
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under the Manage account section, click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- Look under Current Subscriptions.
- Find AMC+
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel a subscription.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
1. Use a computer and web browser (not the app)
2. Go to www.amcplus.com/account/subscription.
Or find the gear icon in the menu
3. The Account page comes up.
4. The Subscription tab shows your plan, renewal date, and status.
If you're having trouble, you can email us at email@example.com