You can download the AMC+ app for all supported devices. These include:
- iPhone, iPad
- Android phone, tablet
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- LG TV
- Samsung TV
- Vizio TV
If you have an existing AMC+ subscription, open the app and log in.
If you do not have an AMC+ subscription, you can choose the option to create an account and sign up within the app. You may have to enter your app store ID before purchasing your subscription.
Once the account is created and you've successfully subscribed to AMC+, you can use your login details anywhere AMC+ is available to stream.
Having issues streaming? Here's some steps to try:
- Unplug the device from power for at least 2 minutes, then plug back in
- Delete and re-download the AMC+ App
- Confirm that you are still connected to your WiFi or Ethernet network
- Make sure you have updated to the latest software version and that your device is fully updated by checking your settings
If you are still experiencing trouble with our app, send us a note using our contact form letting us know which steps didn't work for you and include the following details:
- The specific device and model number
- The OS version and Shudder app version installed on your device
- If this issue concerns a specific title (please let us know which one)
- If you are getting a specific error message
- If you can, attach a photo or video of the issue you're experiencing!