Cancel on a Roku Device
If you used the AMC+ Roku app to subscribe
- Go to your home screen and open the AMC+ app
- Click the * on your Roku remote control
- Click Unsubscribe
- You will then see a confirmation that you have successfully canceled your AMC+ subscription
- You will also receive an email confirming your cancelation
If you used The Roku Channel to subscribe and got AMC+ as an add-on channel
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Highlight The Roku Channel
- Press the * on your Roku remote to open the options menu for The Roku Channel
- Manage subscriptions to see a list of all Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel
- Select AMC+
- Select Cancel subscription
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription
- Select Done
Cancel on the Web
For both AMC+ users and The Roku Channel users
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under the Manage account section, click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- Look under Current Subscriptions.
- Find AMC+
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel a subscription.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.