Cancel by managing your account wherever you subscribed:
TV Provider Subscriptions
Streaming Video Platforms (add-on channels)
Click here if you subscribed in Apple TV Channels
Click here if you subscribed in Amazon Prime Video Channels
Click here if you subscribed in The Roku Channel
When you subscribe in the AMC+ app, your subscription and payment are managed by the device's app store―Apple, Google Play, Amazon, Roku etc.
Amazon (Fire TV, Firestick, Fire Cube)
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign in with your Amazon account information.
- Find the subscription for AMC+, and select Actions.
- Choose "Cancel your subscription"
Apple (iPhone, iPad and Apple TV purchases)
- Open Settings on Apple device.
- Go to Users and Accounts > [account name] Subscriptions and select AMC+.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription.
Google Play (Android phones and tablets, Android TV)
On a Roku Device
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight AMC+.
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
On the Web
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Under the Manage account section, click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- Look under Current Subscriptions.
- Find AMC+
- Select Unsubscribe to cancel a subscription.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
From the Samsung check out Website:
Sign in with your Samsung account.
Select the Subscriptions tab in the Purchase History menu.
Find the subscription and select Unsubscribe
From your Samsung TV set:
- If your TV/display is a 2018 - 2021 model, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
- Sign into your Samsung account
- If your TV/Display is a 2018 - 2021 model, select My Account.
- Select Payment Info.
- If your TV/Display is 2019 - 2021 model, select Subscriptions. If your TV/Display is a 2018 model, select Purchase History.
- Move the focus to the AMC+ subscription and cancel
1. Use a computer and web browser (not the app)
2. Go to www.amcplus.com/account/subscription.
Or find the gear icon in the menu
3. The Account page comes up.
4. The Subscription tab shows your plan, renewal date, and status.
If you're having trouble, you can email us at email@example.com